Re: Improper visuals after update

Just did a dis-upgrade today and everything is back to normal !!!
Thanks all

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 8:59 PM, Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se> wrote:
On Sun, 2016-05-29 at 21:38 +0200, Bhasker C V wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   After an update I see that my dialog boxes are looking weird. I
> cannot
> describe it but it looks as-if the contrast is lost or the theme is
> not
> supported ? The boucing bars have gone missing but mouse over and
> clicks
> work. This is especially bad with nm-applet. I use mate desktop
>
> If anyone knows please can they  tell me how to get this fixed ?
>
> An example image is attached at https://unsee.cc/zisapuge/

I don't use Mate, so it's hard to say from the image what it is
supposed to look like. Are the fields for username and password not
rendered, no outlines around what I guess are buttons?

Anyway, some Googling suggests that new Mate packages that hit unstable
moved to GTK3, so that might result in some changes? Maybe the new
themes haven't been updated yet?

(If you are using unstable (that's a quite important detail to mention)
you need to read the NEWS and/or changelogs, be patient, and check your
logs to see what packages changed during the upgrade.)

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson