Re: jessie install cd no network

Thanks, the problem is with realtek pci and pci express ethernet cards.
I will try to find the module to add in /lib/firmware in the
installation cd to see if it works. the weird thig is that after
installing, the intalled debian uses the cards perfectly (but debian
installer) does not recognize them. The solution would be to make debian
installer cd to use the same kernel that installs, but I don't know how
to do it.

Thanks,

Javier.