OpenJDK-8-jre-jamvm mips version start failed

Dear Group,

   I used QEMU run Debian8.4(jessie) MIPS(big endian) version, I need use java environment for develop OSGI bundles.

   openjdk hospot jvm is very slow, i want to change to jamvm, but it can not start successfully. the error meaasge is below:

  java: relocation error: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-mips/jre/lib/mips/libjava.so: symbol JVM_GetResourceLookupCacheURLs, version SUNWprivate_1.1 not defined in file libjvm.so with link time reference.

  how can I solved this issue? thanks.

  I used command apt-get install openjdk-8-jre-jamvm for installing jre, and use jessie-backport source as below:
  deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian jessie-backports main contrib non-free

I also got patch about this issue, how to patch openjdk-8-jre-jamvm mips version?

https://github.com/xranby/jamvm/commit/25b39703b2c3468f666f6175ff94e46526d402a7

Regards,
Wayne