Re: ssh-ing in inside private network

On Wednesday 01 June 2016 01:20:52 John Hasler wrote:
> Lisi writes:
> > The pipe symbol doesn't work on the keyboard at present attached
>
> Then put the output of ps in a file and search that.

The small part of the problem I am trying to solve at this precise minute is
that I am working almost blind.  I would read a file how????!!  I can't ssh
in, the display is not legible .....

I've realised the answer.  Create the file, then reboot into the GUI, then
read the file.  It's easier to attach another keyboard before I next boot up.

I'll attach another keyboard later today or tomorrow and take it from there.

Lisi