Re: ssh-ing in inside private network

On Tue, May 31, 2016, at 19:25, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> Assuming that sshd is actually running at that stage, which it looks as though
> it isn't

Looks as though I've given you mostly information that you don't need.
Sorry about that.  At the risk of doing so again, here's how you can tell
if the ssh daemon is running.  Issue

   ps aux|grep ssh

You should see something like the following in the output:

   root       709  0.0  0.0  10200  3632 ?        Ss   May24   0:00 /usr/sbin/sshd

The thing to look for is "/usr/sbin/sshd".  If you don't see it, it's not running.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@fastmail.com>
 : :'  :