google-chrome-stable on Wheezy

Hell All,
My hard drive in my laptop took a dump on Friday, so after installing a
new one I installed Wheezy since I am not ready to move to Jessie yet.

The thing is, I am running the chromium-browser which is old and seems
to exit randomly. I would like to install my previous working (though
outdated) google-chrome-stable but I can not find a copy of the most
recently installed version. Does anyone know where this might be found?

Thanks,
Mike

--
Mike McGinn		KD2CNU