Re: How to properly install Radeon drivers for Sid

Hi,

Mostafa Shahverdy wrote on 05/30/16 15:23:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I have an ultra wide monitor that supports 2560x1080.
> While I have a Radeon 5450 graphic card, running Debian Sid, I only can get 1920x1080.
> I installed firmware-linux-nonfree to get it running. So why isn't my complete resolution listed?
> Also I experience some glitches while watching videos.

which package for the graphic adapter did you install.
Could you show us the contents of your Xorg.0.log (either
~/.local/share/xorg/Xorg.0.log or /var/log/Xorg.0.log)?

How is the monitor connected to the computer (VGA, HDMI, Display Port, ..)?

Regards,
jvp.