Re: Pulseaudio surround without subwoofer/lfe...

SOLVED! By this ->

https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1435411#p1435411 :)

Hi!

I've set almost everything which I could - and know - about pulseaudio with surround. All of the speakers can work but I haven't got any sound from the subwoofer/lfe. I already tried all of these tips ->

https://wiki.debian.org/PulseAudio#Surround_sound_system

There are also another problem too - when I try "Testing speakers" - like here ->

http://alexsleat.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Screenshot-Speaker-Testing-for-CM106-Like-Sound-Device.png

I can't get any sound from the speakers - but when I try listening mp3 or youtube I can hear all the speakers - without the subwoofer as I mentioned before.

Please help me!