Re: What Mid-range USB Sound Cards Work with Linux?

deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> writes:
> I suggest you check here
> http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Main
> and try the alsa mailing list.
>
> I would stay to the PCI cards if possible because with USB you will have
> lesser speed and quality, but it is up to you.
> Consider CPU and hard drive speed as well.

	Quite true. I've gotten a tremendous amount of use
through Linux out of these older systems which are 15 years plus
in age so anything I put on them now should be something with use
after the mother boards let out their magic smoke one of these
days.

Martin