Cannot mount a NFSv3 Share in Debian

Hello debian-user group, I kindly ask your help regarding this issue.

I try to mount a NFSv3 share to one FreeNFS server (in Win7), however, after following almost all the guides in the web to mount it, I get an authentication error, even if the server gives rpcinfo from Debian8, and add the rpcbind : <NFS server IP address> line in  /etc/hosts.allow (https://justpaste.it/uk7b)

The FreeNFS server worked for other NFS Clients (i.e vmware esxi) and it dont need any autentication, so I dont understand why in my Debian8 doesnt work.

Regards.