Suggested Change for Debian Wiki, Simple backport creation

I'd like to suggest a change to the "Simple Backport" wikipage at

https://wiki.debian.org/SimpleBackportCreation

The page suggests using: dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc.

I've found that backporting from unstable goes much more smoothly if
you use: debuild -us -uc instead.  The package scripts seem to behave
better.

I'm not "super experienced" in this sort of thing, so if there is a
better way, by all means, please mention it.  Ideally, I imagine that we
would want everyone using the same packaging process, regardless of
personal experience - fewer mistakes and so on.

Thanks!
T.J.