Re: Zotero in the repository won't install

On 05/20/2016 05:08 PM, D&P Dimov wrote:
Zotero Standalone is in the main repos - I open Synaptic, search, find,
and select Zotero Standalone, check it for installation, apply it, it
appears in the list of programs, but it won't run. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

Can you run it in a terminal to see what fails? Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html