Could we discuss a potential Collaboration

Hello
Hope you are well today.

My name's Annie and I am part of the team here at Contexxtual PR. We specialize in high impact online content, and we're looking for new websites to partner with. I'm emailing to enquire if you would be interested in working with us; we cover content on a wide range of topics and would be looking to provide regular articles for your site. Our aim is to create content to suit your style and tone, we want to engage your readers and will be looking to include a link to our client in the article. Please do let me know if this is something you'd like to discuss further, I hope to hear from you soon. Kind Regards,
Annie
www.contexxtual.com

This e-mail message (and its attachments) may contain legally privileged information and is intended only for the individual named addressee. You should not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or faultless as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message. Note: Our team has manually researched your website and shortlisted it as Potential Advertising destination. However, in case we've misjudged your website and you're not interested or do not offer advertising at all, kindly respond with "NOT INTERESTED" or "UNSUBSCRIBE" and our team will NEVER contact you again.