Re: /etc/init.d/networking does not start everything in /etc/network/interfaces

* Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> [2016-05-17 11:26 -0400]:

[...]
> Because of some rare condition, you make
> all the other users with a less rare condition suffer?

I was just talking about facts, nothing else. If you open
/etc/init.d/networking (ifupdown_0.7.8) in an editor and scroll down
to a line containing "log_warning_msg" (must be line number 157 and
173) you see what the wheezy standard is......

Elimar
--
  Experience is something you don't get until
  just after you need it!