Re: Jessie Performance under GNOME

Thank you All,

For your valuable feedbacks, I will test GNOME-3 again w/o animations as
suggested, while I am on MATE for the time being.

Using X with EXA acceleration for TRIDENT video chip has problems
updating display occasionally, trailing some garbage on the screen, it
looks as if it could not cope with non-rectangular shapes.

[    25.342] (==) TRIDENT(0): Depth 24, (--) framebuffer bpp 32

Could there be some specific settings for EXA I am not aware of?
I took EXA from "testing" fork, as stable has had problems with X, a bug
corrected upstream.

Many thanks so far.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral@email.cz>