Re: Jessie Performance under GNOME

Dear Stefan,

Yes "Wheezy" under GNOME-2, and "Jessie" under GNOME-3

I see, it has to do with graphics after all. X.Org's XAA and EXA are 2D
accelerators, right?

My PC mainboard manual states it has got on-chip AGP 2D/3D.

"Wheezy" performs well with XAA, that is not maintained upstream any
longer.

Many thanks so far.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral@email.cz>