Re: Anytime I touch a print function, get error but it works

On Friday 13 May 2016 11:59:28 Curt wrote:

> On 2016-05-13, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> > The system is wheezy, 32 bit except for the running kernel, all up
> > to date but with quite a few added packages as my interests are best
> > described as eclectic.
> >
> > The error is:
> > p11-kit: invalid config filename, will be ignored in the
> > future: /etc/pkcs11/modules/gnome-keyring-module
>
> I found this bug (old, from 2012):

> Solution for invalid config filename? Change the filename (from
> 'gnome-keyring-module' to 'gnome-keyring.module').

Fixed it right up, thank you very much, Curt.  Since it had to create
that path in /etc from scratch, is there a way to ask dpkg what provides
this file so that I can make the mental connection to something I have
installed recently?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)