Anytime I touch a print function, get error but it works

The system is wheezy, 32 bit except for the running kernel, all up to
date but with quite a few added packages as my interests are best
described as eclectic.

The error is:
p11-kit: invalid config filename, will be ignored in the
future: /etc/pkcs11/modules/gnome-keyring-module

There seems to be zero docs on this so called "p11-kit", but I can't
purge it without destroying the system.

So it actually refers to /etc/pkcs11/modules/gnome-key-ring.

Does this have a reason to exist, and if so, what the heck is it?

And what dies if I blow it away by hand?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)