Unpacking process is very slow with apt on VM under Debian 8

Hi,

I have a virtualization environment with a Proxmox cluster and an other cluster with GlusterFS to store disk images.

With VM under Debian 8, and the unpacking operation is very very very long, arround an hour to unpack linux-image-amd64 for example.
I do not have this problem with Debian 7.
I already try to mount FS with "nodelalloc" (ext4), use "eatmydata" with no noticeable difference.

I use raw disk image with no cache for my VM to avoid instability with GlusterFS storage.
The transfer rate between Proxmox and GlusterFS can reach 15MB/s.

How can I have better performance with apt-get or aptitude in Debian 8?