Re: pastebinning (was: Posts don't show on list)

On 10 May 2016 at 19:18, <cbannister@slingshot.co.nz> wrote:
> Gary Roach composed on 2016-04-30 12:08 (UTC-0700):
>
> >Someone said that I need to use a pastebin for images. I've never used
> >one before so another Fxxxxxx Learning Experience.

No, it's not necessary, in fact its preferable to not use pastebin.
There's been other threads where this has been fleshed out.

​I think we need a pastebin for OCD tidy types to post their gripes and exhortations and another sep​arate one for Finnegan's Wake type OT discussions and rants.

Both need to have really long and complex learning curves and be encrypted.

Regards

MF

--
The media's the most powerful entity on earth.
They have the power to make the innocent guilty

--
Climostat Ltd

Rm 5169
The Heath Business & Technical Park