Boost Your Business Performance : mtkaalund.dk

Hi Team,

Hope you are doing well.

We were accessing your website performance from the very basic dimension of digital marketing, where the key influencer for continuous traction is missing.

Believe me or not this is one among the major reason for plunging web performance. There are many companies who work only with standard SEO strategies; however we stand out by making directed efforts on research based competitor analysis.

Here are some key points where your website needs immediate improvement:

- Your website’s respective keyword association is completely missing.
- On page and website issues is the major setback leading to non-performance on search engines.
- Keyword proximity and co-occurrence in the contents written makes the incoming links spam.
- Search based landing page relevance has been broadly ignored, leading to higher bounce rate.
- A competitive market research reveals you are not directing web promotion efforts as per analysis.

This e-mail provides you with a glimpse of information. If you have any queries about our services then kindly contact us back for a free website audit report.

Should you be interested, get in touch with us on the mentioned email address or contact number.

Best Regards,

Mike Cathey |Marketing Consultant
PH. No: +1 (716)-393-5626
Skype: digital.commerce

PS1: You may ask us to “REMOVE” you from our mailing list, else we will be happy to provide you links on price list, client rankings, “How we are different from others?”, and “Why should you choose us?”