Re: Posting picture files

On the subject of Dialup, and this is me speaking for just me, but I'd
rather have to walk five blocks everytime I need internet then spend
20 a month on dial up :/ I guess a lot of those 2.1 million customers
probably live in very rural areas where maybe other forms aren't
available, or the cost to lay wire would be more then they have. My
thinking is, we have GPS that works nearly (ok maybe not) everywhere
you'd go and want internet, so why hasn't some billionaire or
multi-billion or trillion dollar company decided to provide a wifi
type service in the same way?? I'd think if my galaxy s6 can beam
receive, beam back and re-receive data from 3 different sources at the
same time fast enough to have a mildly reliable map of where I am, how
fast i'm going and traffic conditions we could access the web at the
same speed or faster. Totally off topic, sorry....