Re: Posting picture files

On Monday 02 May 2016 15:01:12 Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 02 May 2016 06:18:02 Vincent Lefevre wrote:

> > > <http://paste.debian.net/>
> >
> > Or better: https://paste.debian.net/
>
> Working from 81 yo & rusty wet ram. :(  Thank you for the correction.

But using common sense and attaching is much more likely to be useful.  (See
Brian's email.)  I make considerable use of the archives, as do many people.
Some threads are useless without the attachments, and paste bin entries don't
survive.  Most of us check spam folders before making a fuss about missing
mail, so this particular case of Gary's attachment would be unlikely to help
future generations.

AOL always was bad about blocking harmless mail.  Many eons ago I was with
AOL, as was my ex-husband, when my granddaughter got seriously ill in Japan.
My son was sending out bulletins by email.  They were reaching neither of her
blood grandparents - because AOL was blocking ALL mail from the Far East!!!!!
And in those days we couldn't get at the spam folders.

Lisi