Re: all at a sudden Firefox

On Thu, 28 Apr 2016 21:41:16 -0500, John Hasler wrote:

> Juan R. de Silva writes:
>> Well, do you really think I would make a post without checking such an
>> obvious thing first?
>
> Well, not knowing you, yes.  Why should I be the only one to ever
> overlook the obvious?

Yes, it is a good reason. My apology to you.

>> The default font sizes (serif, 16) are there. Nevertheless, all new
>> pages open with something looking like 8 or 10, no bigger. This is the
>> problem.
>
> And the minimum font size at Menu->Preferences->Content->Advanced ?

The minimum font size there was set to "none". Set it to 12 right now
without any help. Still having the same problem.

Funny thing is - I'm running Debian Jessie on my desktop and on my
laptop. The problem appeared on laptop top only. Desktop is just fine.
Both system up to date.