Re: Network Problem

Hello,
Thank you for your reply.
What makes me say this is his because I install debian on 8 pc in 32 everything worked, and during installation in 64 unable to configure the network ... or after installation!
If I specify my nationnalité is to avoid the problems linked to language.
If I need 64 debian is to use Java in 64.
The card works in 32 but not under debian 64, when looking around on google I find many similar cases to mine.
https://www.google.com/search?q=debian%208%20marvell%2088E8056&rct=j
Nightcore

Le decadi 10 floréal, an CCXXIV, NightC Core a écrit :
> I am a French user

I fail to see how your nationality is relevant to the issue, but no matter.

>                    and I have a big problem, I created a debian server on
> an old pc except that I need 64bit debian and my network card is a Marvell
> 88E8056 is that it only works in 32?

What makes you say that? A quick look in the logs of the kernel shows that
this card is supported natively on all relevant architectures since long
ago (~may 2007).

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George