Re: TCP/IP over Bluetooth

On 4/23/2016 6:52 AM, Curt wrote:
On 2016-04-23, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

I was blocked, 5 times so far, at the front page of the current issue.  I
could poke around in the 4 sale areas, but could not access any other
content, such as that sublink without signing up.

I was taken to the regular old front page too (probably because shawn's
m-dot URL is optimized for smartphones and they sense I ain't no
smartphone), but once at the front page I tacked on the '/article/10915'
part and away I went.

In other words,

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/10915

works fine here.

Works fine for me using SeaMonkey under WinXP [Debian machine down at moment]