Re: open-iscsi & multipath-tools

Hello Christian,
I'm unable to reproduce for about 1 hour... Now, everyhting works fine after a reboot, but... the only thing I've done is to remove the vg / pv i created on multipath device... weird.

Regards,
Cédric

Package: open-iscsi
Version: 2.0.873+git0.3b4b4500-8+deb8u1
Severity: normal
Owner: !
Tags: jessie moreinfo

Hi there,

FYI: I'm co-maintainer of open-iscsi in Debian, but not
multipath-tools. CC'ing the bugtracker, assigning to open-iscsi for
now, will reassign to multipath-tools later if necessary.