Re: Pressing ` on Macbook in Debian produces §

On Sun, 2016-04-17 at 12:32 -0400, Eric Andrew Lewis wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 17, 2016 at 6:54 AM, Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se> wrote:
> >
> > This isn't really a bug. It was a decision made by the kernel
> > developers, and is a really old problem.
> Interesting. What was the decision?
>
> Thanks for the alternate fix, I'll use that instead.

I don't recall the circumstances, but you could probably google for the
bug reports.

You could also try to file a bug report with Debian and ask for the
defaults to be changed (against the linux-image-* package) but I
wouldn't expect much.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson