Re: Security updates mirror

On 17/04/2016 12:36, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hello

A while back I remember seeing an announcement about a security.debian.org mirror in Japan, but I've misplaced the announcement. Doing aptitude update when you are in Japan and regular old security.debian.org is in your sources.list is a slow process (works fine, but slow) -- if there is a Japan mirror and I didn't just dream that, I'd like to use it. I am of course using a Japan mirror of the regular repository already.

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the security.debian.org mirrors?

Thanks

Mark

Is this of any help to you ?

https://www.debian.org/mirror/list-full#JP