Re: cannot use debian because of too many problems...

On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 09:22:24AM +0000, Arnoud van der Veer wrote:

> Too many problems for me I must say! For a normal pc user this is not a good
> alternative for using Windows. Windows costs money, yes, but I have never, ever
> encountered so many problems on a pc running on Windows in comparison to a pc
> running on Debian! This is more for a programmer; not for a user who has to get
> some work done in a reliable manner!

How would you account for the many thousands of users who are
successfully using debian and getting "work done in a reliable
manner"? Believe me they're not all programmers. I'm a living example.

--
Bob Holtzman
A man is a man who will fight with a sword or