Re: Installing tt-rss

Rainer Dorsch:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to install tt-rss on a stretch system. During the configuration of tt-
> rss, debconf asks for a username and a password confirmation for the tt-rss
> database ... but it never asked for the password itself.
>
> /usr/share/doc/tt-rss/README.* does also not give more insight.
>
> Did anybody manage to setup tt-rss using the debconf and dbconfig-common ?

I am running the Git version, but used the Debian package previously as
well. I think what you are looking for can be found in
/etc/tt-rss*/database.php. Why debconf didn't ask for it in the first
place, I don't know. You can retry using 'dpkg-reconfigure tt-rss'.

J.
--
All participation is a myth.
[Agree]   [Disagree]