Re: What is cisco-sccp?

Hi Gábor,

On Sun, Apr 03, 2016 at 09:04:44PM +0200, Gábor Hársfalvi wrote:
> How could I know what program uses the port 2000?

You keep asking "how can I get rid of it?" and "how can I close it?"
and "why is it in Debian?" but you haven't yet shown us why you
think you have something related to cisco-sccp running on your
computer.

You say you did the netstat and/or lsof command suggested earlier.
Its lack of output suggests you have nothing listening on port 2000
TCP and so are not running cisco-ssp software. There's a few reasons
why that could give a false positive, but before we go there we need
to know what prompted you to ask these questions.

So, please be clear: what are you seeing that makes you think you
actually have something related to cisco-ssp running on your
computer?

Cheers,
Andy