Re: Empty logs

On Tuesday, 5 April 2016 05:50:04 UTC+1, Gábor Hársfalvi  wrote:
> Hello!
>

> I have /var/log/messages since some days empty. How could I repair that? Before it when I run sudo tail -F /var/log/messages I always could see everything.
>

> Please help!

Have a look at the "Wireless Disconnects, Requires Reboot" question in this group. You will see that Alphonse gives information about his system and what he has tried to fix his problem already. This gives people a chance to help him without having to ask unnecessary questions. Perhaps you could give some more information along similar lines when you ask your own questions.