Re: Modified Rapture<g>, and a new question

On Monday 04 April 2016 21:51:23 Alan McConnell wrote:
>  I don't know why LinuxCollections
>          offers such a silly coupling for sale.

Because it is useful?  If you were someone who installs frequently (many
people do) then you need both to cover a variety of computers.  Some don't
have optical drives.  Some won't boot from USB keys.

To be fair to LinuxCollections, I thought that they make this abundantly
clear. :-/  But  you wouldn't have believed it until you had discovered it
for yourself.  As I understood it, both are DVD1.

But I thought you had decided to use Ubuntu, which you are again going to have
on both USB stick and DVD?

Lisi