Re: Modified Rapture<g>, and a new question

Mark Fletcher writes:
> Precisely. That was my question. Why would anyone do any of that? Just
> download it from Debian.org already. Separate vendors aren't adding
> any value. Why should they get paid for doing nothing useful?

They get paid because the people who pay them choose to do so.
Presumably they disagree with you and find that the vendors do add
value, but really that's their business.  If you see no values in
purchased DVDs don't buy any.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com