Re: ssh-ing in inside private network

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016, Lisi Reisz wrote:

So I need static IPs fast!  or a hosts file?

That's how I do it. Only make that "or" above an "and!"

Also, liberal use of public-keys practically automates the whole thing, so that you don't have to bother with pesky passwords on your private 'net.

--
I am animated by distrust of all high guesses, and by sympathy
with the old prejudices and workaday opinions of mankind: they

                                  George Santayana