tablet guru - stylus calibration

Hello

I have a surface pro 2 and now like to install debian but before I jump in I was curious to see if their is a tool to fine tune the accuracy of the stylus.  Windows has a tool called tabcal which for my particular device gives great accuracy and without that the stylus would be useless.  I know xinput-calibrator offers 4 point calibration, but from what I can remember when I installed Ubuntu about a year or so ago, was not accurate and offers little in the way of fine tuning.

Does anybody know if there is a way to fine tune in debian.  The windows tool offers 273 point calibration, and I know that sounds extreme but it was to only way to get good accuracy.

Thanks in advance

Dan