Re: Changing Boot Order

> boot order.  No matter what key I press, the system continues
> on with a re-boot of my old  wheezy.

Question: Are you using an USB keyboard ?

I remember having the problem some time back, where a default setting of the BIOS had to be changed to enable the BIOS to control USB.

And of course you could not access the BIOS with a USB keyboard until the setting had been changed. (Catch 22 anyone ?)

The solution then was to borrow a PS2 keyboard for the initial BIOS setting process.

Cheers,

Ron.