Re: HWRAID

Hi,

This is more of a debian-user question as it is off-topic on
debian-project. I've sent a copy there.

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 05:50:56PM +0200, bortunadrian@gmail.com wrote:
> Is there any chance to install Debian8 over hardware raid 10 ?  If
> true please give a list of compatible cards.

It would be a long list as it would be pretty much any RAID card
supported by the Linux kernel without the need for proprietary
firmware.

Specifically I have had no problems with the 3ware and now LSI RAID
cards, although it has been a few years since I installed with one
(switched to SSDs and md RAID).

Cheers,
Andy