Re: Sudo

> Yes. Type w and you'll see the time at which you just logged in.

That seems to me like a completely unimportant detail, with little to
no consequence.  When compared to the consequences of having a shell
with uid==0 this seems like nitpicking.

So, it confirms my suspicion that "root login" is used to refer to
a distinction that is pretty much irrelevant (tho I guess there is the
fact the root access occurs via some other local user, so you get
a tiny little bit of a trace).

        Stefan "who usually uses `su -` but thinks of it as a `root login`"