Re: Multi-display - one monitor active but blank

On 03/22/2016 06:14 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Monday 21 March 2016 23:13:22 Oliver Elphick wrote:
On Mon, 2016-03-21 at 23:07 +0000, Mark Fletcher wrote:
It couldn't be a dodgy cable, could it?

Mark

I don't think so. If that were the case it would flash on and off as
the cable moved. It is resolutely blank, except just sometimes. The
cable is behind the desk, so it doesn't ge tmoved.

It may have something to do with the momitor itself, but I don't have
another one to substitute.

Oliver

It would be worth trying another cable all the same, wouldn't it?  Or swapping
them over if you haven't got another.  (Provided, of course, they are the
same.)

I didn't see a response to the question if this was a laptop?

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html