Re: can you boot a dvd iso file from a tv dvd player?

On 22 March 2016 at 16:24, Andrew McGlashan <andrew.mcglashan@affinityvision.com.au> wrote:
Hi,

On 23/03/2016 12:18 AM, Michael Fothergill wrote:
> I own a Samsung BD-C5900 Blu ray/DVD player.

I think you will find that the USB port on a DVD player is only for
playing content and/or updating the firmware of the player itself.

There would be very little chance that it will act as a DVD drive for a
computer.

Cheers
​OK, I will forget about that idea.....   I need to get better at warranty registrations, reliability ratings, hardware problem diagnosis and maintenance.

Thanks

Regds

MF

A.