Re: computer cann't shut down

I tried shutdown -hP now

not work.

As I mentioned in another thread. This is a new iMac, I have installed
debian but still keep the Mac OS.

There is no problem to shut it down when I was in Mac OS.

But in debian, no way I can really shut down except switching off the power.

I tried to enter the BIOS, but the CMD-OPT-O-F doesn't work. will do a
further search and thanks again for suggestions.