Re: ssd firmware and power cycles etc

Don't get me wrong.

I am using both SSD and HDD and some failed(hdd) and I know that most of the issues was due to some nasty software that makes them run in async "dancing" and then well.. they eventually fail very very hard. But if the OS can send and the HDD can decide on the right move it's another story and then you can see that the disks just takes ages to fail.

Eliezer