Re: ssd firmware and power cycles etc

Hey Michael,

It depends if you believe in the voodoo.
In general once a SSD drive actually fails there is not much you can do as long as you don't know what the chip does exactly. If you have important data on it then in most cases the suggestion is to have a HDD as a backup device so you won't need to find out what happens IF..

Eliezer