Re: Password protecting grub

hi

> But, no way out if you forget the BIOS password. That's why I want to have GRUB password.

You realize that if it's easy for you to circumvent some (broken!) authentication, it's just as easy for an attacker, right? What you want is not possible, in the end. I guess that's why "factory reset" on "mobile devices" in many cases deletes storage and disables authentication - less chance for personal data to get in the hand of attackers.