Re: flash? [OT]

On Tuesday 15 March 2016 03:51:13 Andrew McGlashan wrote:
> Every computer that stops using flash will mean some websites will lose
> traffic; if they lose enough, then they /may/ change or they may die
> along with flash.

The BBC isn't going to take a blind bit of notice if Brian and I don't watch
Happy Valley.  It really isn't going to care.  It has its licence money.

Even Channel 4, which relies on advertising for its revenue, is totally
indifferent to the fact that Linux users can't watch it on a computer.  Well,
Brian probably can.   But he hasn't let the rest of us into the secret.

Ever heard of things called televisions?  Why would broadcasters care if a
small number of computer users cut off their noses to spite their faces?

Lisi