Re: Bluetooth: hardware detected but no device

Hi Deloptes,

The result:

[bluetooth]# devices
Device xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx Nokia E71
[bluetooth]# pairable on
Changing pairable on succeeded
[bluetooth]# discoverable on
Changing discoverable on succeeded
[bluetooth]# default-agent
No agent is registered
[bluetooth]# pair xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
Attempting to pair with xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
Failed to pair: org.bluez.Error.AlreadyExists
[bluetooth]# trust xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
Changing xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx trust succeeded
[bluetooth]# connect xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
Attempting to connect to xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
Failed to connect: org.bluez.Error.Failed
[bluetooth]#

No connection. :^(

Any other tip?

Thanks for your attention,