Re: Verify packages?

Hi Christian,
> Works fine on my system, so it will likely be a problem with one
> of your packages. Maybe the system crashed while installing a
> package at some point?
>
> Please try (don't need to be root):
>
> for fn in /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.md5sums ; do
>   if grep -qvE '^[a-f0-9]{32}[ ][ ][A-Za-z0-9.].*' $fn ; then
>     echo $fn contains error
>   fi
> done

great! This helped. It was tvbrowser and fakturama (both Debian/Ubuntu
packages and not from the repo) which interfered.

I moved teh md5sums out of the way during the test.

Meanwhile I also got another solution: package debsums did very well.

So this issue is solved, and glade: may system, seems ok.

Thanks for all the help!

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks and bye

Hans