Re: Debian and Firefox/Iceweasel

On Thursday 25 February 2016 20:39:59 H Kyu wrote:
> But if Iceweasel incorporates those Firefox features, I would have
> to also switch away from Debian.

You are confusing Debian with Gnome.  Debian is the distro.  Gnome is the
Desktop environment.  I believe that Gnome uses Iceweasel by default, though
I am sure that you can change it.  I have so far never used a DE that used
Iceweasel by default.  There are plenty of others browsers you can use in
Debian!!  In fact, I thought that the default browser in Gnome was Evolution,
but I don't use Gnome, so I am probably wrong.

Disliking the entirely avoidable Iceweasel is a very poor reason to consider
avoiding Debian. ;-) :-)

Lisi